A comical look at the differences between Japanese Salarymen (not all!) and American Salesmen (not all!)
- 1 Japanese Salaryman vs. American Salesman
- 2 Japanese Salaryman vs American Salesman- Lunchtime
- 3 Japanese Salaryman vs American Salesman Business Card Etiquette
- 4 The Japanese Businessman!
- 5 USA vs Japan Parking Comparison Parody
- 6 Japanese Gas Station FULL Service!
- 7 Japan vs USA : Event Food Comparison Steve’s
- 8 Drunk Japanese businessman
- 9 Very drunk japanese gentleman!!
- 10 Tokyo Japan’s drunken office workers are gaining celebrity status
Japanese Salaryman vs. American Salesman
Japanese Salaryman vs American Salesman- Lunchtime
Japanese Salaryman vs American Salesman Business Card Etiquette
This comparative shows how business cards are regarded and handled in japan vs the USA.
The Japanese Businessman!
USA vs Japan Parking Comparison Parody
Something as basic as parking a car is very different in the USA and Japan. In the USA, its common to see cars parked crooked, wheel turned and little consideration for the space you are allotted or the others around you…. In Japan, parking is an art. Cars are almost always backed into spaces (small parking areas make this necessary) and are almost always perfectly straight and centered in the space.
Japanese Gas Station FULL Service!
Japanese Gas Stations take the meaning of FULL Service to a completely another level! Modern Day Initial D! Steve got a chance to work at a gas station in Tokyo recently, where he was able to provide a level of service pumping gas not seen in many other places around the world!
Japan vs USA : Event Food Comparison Steve’s
You can find totally different aspect of deligent Japanese when they drunk!
Drunk Japanese businessman
Very drunk japanese gentleman!!
Tokyo Japan’s drunken office workers are gaining celebrity status
How was it? I also find interesting videos and introduce them, so please look forward to it!